Hedgerow harvest

Hedgerow harvest

Thursday 20 December 2018

Hawthorn berries.

 Well the berries are done although this is not a good photo- not much light as we draw to the shortest day and
some sketches of Tuesdays walk, cold and blustery in Steps Lane.
 Merry Christmas to you all. Thank you for reading my blog ( it is great to know you are out there and encourages me to keep stitching) and I hope you have a wonderful, peaceful holiday. Follow me on Instagram at louisemaywatson. It is faster to make posts there although I like to think aloud here. You will find it easier to communicate with me on Instagram too. So I am signing off for a few days but always thinking about embroidery and stitching. Much love, x.

8 comments:

  1. I have really enjoyed your hedgerow series plus I get a lot of inspiration from your "walking" art work. Have a wonderful holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth - more to come in the New Year. Merry Christmas to you.

      Delete
  2. I too am enjoying this beautiful series. Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stephanie- it is great to have your feedback. Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  3. your hawthorn berries look so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mo- working on a fieldfare now to eat the berries! Merry Christmas.

      Delete
  4. Like Mo, I LOVE your hawthorn berries !! (so thick they look ... are)
    Lovely landscape that right one !
    Have some good days and all the best for a creative New Year !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Els - will be working on some tiny 'walking' landscapes and finishing the hedgerow after the holidays. Merry Christmas!

      Delete