Hedgerow harvest

Hedgerow harvest

Tuesday 27 November 2018

Hedgerow harvest has colour!

 So I added some colour- it did not go well at first but finally I got it right. It is thin and long- 8cm x 55 cm.( so not good for photography) The sloes have been stitched- the rest awaits.............


This is a tiny cycle to represent FLOW. I started it at a Meditation and Stitch workshop last Saturday with Susi Bancroft and Kay Swancutt. The idea being to think about presence rather than technique or overall design. Now I have had time to ponder on it I want to start again on a larger piece of fabric and think about the colours of a year flowing into each other. Hopefully more to come about this, it's a different kind of work but one I would like to develop.

4 comments:

  1. Of course your sloe piece is wonderful - no contest but I am a bit captivated by your meditative cycle. Hope to see this develop!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks and more to say about this new piece today!

      Delete