Hedgerow harvest

Hedgerow harvest

Sunday 1 November 2020

October Perpetual Nature Journal.

Here are my October pages. Mostly leaves, nuts and berries. Perhaps not so many entries as some months but it will fill up over the years, if I can keep on with it. I love doing it and can see my drawing improving over the last few years. Well that sounds conceited but seeing that improvement spurs me on. National Lockdown has just been announced so there may be more time for drawing but we have stayed quietly at home anyway. Enjoy this Autummn colour it has been glorious.



Little Dunnock - ever present in the garden and a real joy to watch ferreting around in the leaf litter.

 

5 comments:

  1. On a day when our flags are at half staff due to over 1000 Covid deaths in New Mexico, I come here and find solace in your nature drawings...thank you Louise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such sad times for us all but your words made my heart sing. Much love x

      Delete
  2. Love it as usual and that is such a sweet little bird. I love the embroidered squares and circles with the acorn you were working on at the same time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth. You are going through a very tough time so thank you for taking time to write here and sending you much love across the pond. xxx

      Delete
  3. So glad to see a new post from you, Louise, full of your beautiful work. Always an inspiration and joy to behold.

    ReplyDelete