Hedgerow harvest

Hedgerow harvest

Saturday 1 February 2020

January perpetual journal.- artists nature sketchbook.

 I was really excited to come round to my January pages again. I did quite a lot of drawing last year and this year. More time indoors. Some of my summer pages have nothing on them....yet.
 Anyway it was great to see what I found last year and I intend to do more little notes to myself this year. The wildlife motion triggered camera has been a huge bonus to know what is around at night.
 It's been a mild January and things are appearing about the same as last year.
 Drawing the muntjac deer was my hardest challenge. But I love doing this. I will bring these 2 journals to the Rodmarton exhibition in September when I am stewarding or demonstrating my stitching. But next year will be even better when i come round for a third year.

11 comments:

  1. Great job on the deer. They are so tiny. I really love these journals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth, I think I find more time in Jan for drawing when the weather is not so good.

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful journal you have in process. It will be more exciting as each year passes. I myself have begun a perpetual journal this year, and love seeing your work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really glad you have a journal going too, such a lovely thing to do.

      Delete
  3. (((Louise))) thank you for sharing these beautiful observations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nature sketchbook looks so lovely
    (and your slow stitch !)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The perpetual journal is such a good idea. Your wildlife renditions are so delicate and full of lovely detail. We have a few daffodils buds almost ready to open. Yellow violet leaves are up, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it lovely to see the emerging signs of Spring and new growth.

      Delete
  6. Your Affiliate Money Printing Machine is ready -

    Plus, getting it running is as easy as 1..2..3!

    Here's how it works...

    STEP 1. Choose affiliate products the system will push
    STEP 2. Add some PUSH BUTTON TRAFFIC (this LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the system grow your list and upsell your affiliate products all for you!

    So, do you want to start making profits???

    Get the full details here

    ReplyDelete