Hedgerow harvest

Hedgerow harvest

Thursday 20 June 2019

Perpetual journal - June 16-23rd

After 2 weeks with no drawing because of my holiday and exhibition i have done lots this week! All the rain has caused jungle growth in the garden and lanes. It is supposed to be cheering up today! Hurrah for sunshine! A few technical difficulties being experienced with our elderly computer so fewer posts and if it all goes quiet here follow me on Instagram. Ps. At the bottom of the picture you can see my lovely limpet shells lined up that came back with me from holiday. I have a few ideas I would like to follow up with them when I get some time in the studio.

6 comments:

  1. I am interested in seeing the future of your shells and rocks. Great sketches

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, I can just imagine the beachcombing that yielded those sweet little shells ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you can resolve the issues with your old computer & the new technology. I know the feeling though, my old Mac is 11 years old & running on sheer will power!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sort of switch on and keep your fingers crossed!

      Delete