Hedgerow harvest

Hedgerow harvest

Wednesday 12 September 2018

After all the excitement of the exhibition.

 I sold 6 pictures and a concertina Sketchbook at the exhibition so I have put their labels on this post so hopefully if you bought a piece you can track its story on the blog. This isn't always possible as I have only recently started to document all my work. That is my intention for all future work.
 A quiet corner of the studio with my new square sketchbook purchased over the weekend, made by Ursula Jeakins and my new 'Swallows' painted glass piece by Annie Rie. Life getting back to normal after all the excitement! Managed a walk to take in the Autumnal countryside.

4 comments:

  1. congratulations Louise, enjoyed going back through the links to see these works again, you have such a beautiful eye for colour & detail and your stitching is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Labels to enable looking back are a great idea and one I much enjoyed too. I will investigate for my own blog! The winter quilt was a particular pleasure as I’d somehow missed it before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find keeping a blog very useful. I can look back at work and thoughts too. I do skip about a bit with work so the labels are very useful.

      Delete