Hedgerow harvest

Hedgerow harvest

Thursday 30 August 2018

Preparations for Crafts Alive at Rodmarton Manor.

Making a few more cards and getting everything packed, labelled and sorted. It always takes longer than you think. I will be stewarding at Rodmarton Manor on Thursday 6th and Sat 8th. On Sunday 9th I will be in a tent on the front lawn demonstrating stitching, printing and painting on fabric. Another thing to sort out! I hope it warms up a little or I will be the one in a tent with all the layers of clothes on. Luckily just finished knitting a shawl so that will be another layer. Definitely Autumnal here now.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a beautiful sunny day at the show and please take lots of photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After a hot summer for us Brits it has turned colder and we are feeling it! I will take lots of photos, it is an extraordinary arts and crafts mansion with amazing gardens. Hope you have a lovely spring as we edge into Autumn.

      Delete