Hedgerow harvest

Hedgerow harvest

Monday 4 October 2021

Nature Journal for September

September 2021 Perpetual Journal.
Now in the third year some of the pages are beginning to fill nicely and the record of what I have spotted and drawn each week so interesting to look back on. I enjoy turning a new page to see what happened in the last few years. I would recommend anyone to do it, your drawing improves immensely and your knowledge of nature too. Find Lara Gastinger on Instagram and follow her, it is her idea of a botannical perpetual diary. I  have just got back from a holiday in Devon and am looking forward to working on October pages. I am also starting a holiday journal. Find me on Instagram louisemaywatson for daily updates.




 

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing these quiet observations of your corner of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely depictions of the world around you.

    ReplyDelete