Hedgerow harvest

Hedgerow harvest

Monday 1 June 2020

Perpetual journal for May.

 Here are my pages for May in my Perpetual Journal. All these pages had some entries from last year so it has been fun adding to them, working around them and looking at my observations for last year. This year, of course, goes down in history as a 'Very Peculiar Spring' and I have had more time to draw which has been wonderful. Missing friends, extended family and holidays has not been so much fun. Love to you all and stay safe.



That cow parsley piece finished for now, while I take a break from it and then assess later.

2 comments:

  1. the cow parsley cloth is so beautiful love how the flight of swallows deepens the field

    ReplyDelete
  2. As with all life there is good and bad in every situation. What makes the big difference is what we choose to embrace and celebrate. We WILL get through this.

    ReplyDelete