Hedgerow harvest

Hedgerow harvest

Tuesday 1 December 2020

November Perpetual Nature Journal.

Hello to everyone! Here are my pages for November in my perpetual journal. Some pages are beginning to fill up and I am glad I put in some extra pages at the beginning and end of the month. The black and white wren is one of my favourites and I have just finished the jackdaw on the last page. So a bit of a black and white theme going on here. I am stitching the wren at the moment in black and white threads. Love to you all, enjoy the advent season and keep safe and well.





 

9 comments:

  1. (((Louise))) your wren singing is a delight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mo, I really enjoyed drawing that wren!

      Delete
  2. Ahhh Louise, your birds are great (like always !)

    ReplyDelete
  3. usually it is the birds that catch my eye, but today it is the leaves ... the oriental plane especially

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Liz, the mix of colours on Autumn leaves makes it a delight to paint.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for sharing your lovely journal pages, Louise. I especially love the jackdaw! Merry Christmas to you.

    ReplyDelete