Hedgerow harvest

Hedgerow harvest

Sunday 28 June 2020

Tiny patch book finished and same sea different boat.

 Here is the first tiny lockdown book finished. I have been rather tardy keeping my blog uptodate but with lockdown it has been hard to get on our P.C. So I will have a bit of a catch up. All these tiny patches reflect my feelings during lockdown.
 Some bright and some dark. Well there has been pros and cons of course. More local walks and time in the garden but awful news of suffering and death. So many tragedies. So I have spaced the monotone with the colourful.

 covers in progress and pinned.
 This is my collagraph for Sue Browns patchwork quilt project for lockdown. you can find her blog on the bottom of my blog list. It had to be a bird from me. They have kept me company every day.

6 comments:

  1. I know I mentioned on IG how much I like your lockdown book. The collograph is so you!! Love the way it came out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the golden spiral in your little book of lockdown hours & the blue bird is a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mo I love the gold spiral too. I would like to use that again.

      Delete
  3. What a sweet little book, Louise !
    LOVE that wren !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Els. It will be exciting to see the quilt when it is all sewn together.

      Delete