Hedgerow harvest

Hedgerow harvest

Monday 17 June 2019

Freshair Sculpture Trail - The Pool Room exhibition.

The exhibition has begun and despite the wet weather is going very well. I have sold Field Map (the one with the badgers), Path with Grasses and the concertina Field book. Hedgerow harvest has an interested buyer too so waiting to hear about that one. Phew! What a beginning. I have covered my costs now which is the first worry. We are going to visit on Friday with my friend and the weather is supposed to get better by then. Will take some pictures and post them but there are some splendid ones on Instagram @freshairsculpture2019.Look at the stories. This is my bit in the impressive catalogue. I sent 10 pictures and the book so there are plenty of replacements as things sell. Lots of wonderful sculptures in the garden and even in the river.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so pleased your work has gotten the attention it deserves. I'll miss badger though.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth and yes i may have to stitch another badger as I will miss him too!

      Delete
  2. congratulations on the sales, they are all such beautiful works and good to see you are in good company!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mo, it's great to be part of such an amazing event.

    ReplyDelete