Hedgerow harvest

Hedgerow harvest

Monday 8 April 2019

Field map - continued.

 The field map was getting very linear so this chap appeared in the corner. I was going to explain but perhaps best to keep them secret - there has been a massive cull in Gloucestershire -  I hope a few survive. My first title for this piece was Badgers used to walk here.
 Swallows return to the farm barns every year - another couple of weeks and they will be here.
Japanese Cherry- Tai Haku flowering at Westonbirt. I saw a Japanese gentleman bowing to this tree last year so I did the same this year.

4 comments:

  1. I really love this field. It has now come alive. And I love the story about the cherry tree. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, this is proving quite a feat to finish, but perhaps that is because it is the last piece to be framed in this series.(another unframed hanging to make after this)

    ReplyDelete