Hedgerow harvest

Hedgerow harvest

Tuesday 26 March 2019

Perpetual journal.

 Here are my March pages for my perpetual journal. The idea -from Lara Gastinger on Instagram, is that you have a centre fold for each week and you add to it every year. You can identify plants and wildlife and make notes and observations. You should observe your drawings improving over the years and what flowers when.
 I did hope to draw every day but of course that is not always possible. With this idea it doesn't matter if you miss weeks or months because there is always next year to do more.
 At the moment I haven't put the book together. The weeks certainly speed by! I think I shall make 2 books for one year. I am leaving one full page at the beginning of the month for additional notes and drawings. Hoping it might last over 5 years worth of entries.

3 comments:

  1. Not my idea but it really works for me- no pressure and I will really enjoy coming back to the pages next year.

    ReplyDelete