Hedgerow harvest

Hedgerow harvest

Tuesday 15 January 2019

Perpetual Journal January.

I am really enjoying drawing in my perpetual journal. Tiny cyclamen from the garden and Old Man's Beard (Clematis Vitalba) from the hedgerow this week.
 Making a collection of leaves from the hedgerow too.
Misty landscape - Steps lane. Trying out a new water soluble pen - it is on a tea bag paper I had in my collection of papers, a bit more texture than tissue paper. I did try this landscape on fabric but painted it too small and on fine silk so then the stitches looked clumsy. Maybe another try another time.

1 comment:

  1. A shame for you about the Steps Lane piece. It's so atmospheric and I love its irregular edges. Would it not have workded if stitched in one strand of floss or something similar?

    ReplyDelete