Hedgerow harvest

Hedgerow harvest

Wednesday 24 October 2018

Tiny landscapes continued.

 Two more of those tiny autumnal landscapes. They are for cards to take to the gallery- Guild at 51, Cheltenham, tomorrow. Yesterday I did my accounts. I was quite pleased with my embroidery income until I did my expenses and realised they added up to about the same amount! Well I have always said there is no money to be made in this game but I just love to do it. Cards always sell and help to cover a few costs. You might think they are quick to do at just a few cms big but no, still seem to take ages! Ho hum, that's just the way it is.


A serene Autumnal walk to Cherington lake- a local beauty spot, before I sat down to do the Maths.

4 comments:

  1. you live in such a beautiful corner of the world and love those years of breaking even!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do and I appreciate the beauty. Being nearly retirement age, breaking even is O.K.

      Delete
  2. YES Louise .... that's how it is : we can't stop creating ...

    ReplyDelete